Location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen
Intern (m/f/d) Competitive Intelligence
Your tasks and duties:
- Support Research and Analysis of Key Players / Competitors (esp. Asian players)
- Compiling of Country Specific Studies as base for Sales Guidance
- Project Support and Preparation of Management Presentations
- Contribute in Comprehensive Strategy Projects within an International Team
Rolls-Royce Power Systems is one of three divisions of the Rolls-Royce Group and offers its customers propulsion and power solutions for the future. Our aim is to drive decarbonisation forward and to provide answers to the growing challenges of mobility and energy system transformation. In addition to advanced diesel engines, we focus on electrified drive systems, alternative fuels and energy sources such as gas. With the help of digitalization, we make our processes better and simpler and offer comprehensive service solutions for our customers. Our headquarter is located in Friedrichshafen, Germany. We employ over 10,000 people worldwide.
Your qualifications should be:
- enrolled student of the following studies: Business Administration, International Business, Marketing, Management, Business Engineering or Economic studies (Asia/China)
- proficient with MS Office
- fluent in English and German
- good communication skills
- knowledge in an additional Asian language (particularly Mandarin) is very welcome
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board. The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.
Your contact with us: