Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen
Market Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) - Marine
What we offer:
- Research key drivers of markets within the broad set of industries we serve through proprietary research, analysis and forecasting global market developments, primarily focusing on the marine business
- Gather key information on markets and competitors’ developments through individual research of external databases, desk research and via our internal research network
- Support the development of thought-leading studies, especially targeting the disruption due to new energy technologies and derive actionable insights for senior management and board
- Build a perspective on decarbonization trends in shipping, especially driven by new energy technologies like fuel cells, energy storage, etc. and by alternative fuels.
- Maintain, update, and further develop RRPS databases and models for market analysis
- Model quantitative market scenarios based on current global developments and derive business impacts
- Understand market trends and elaborate on new business models
- Collaborate closely and work jointly with colleagues from the business unit, corporate strategy and M&A
- Communicate insights and their implications in a precise way in written and verbal form to senior management and board
What we look for:
- Highly knowledgeable about key sources of information for relevant markets and how to distil insights from them
- First work experience in market intelligence/research, business development or consulting with interest in the marine sector
- Strong academic background, interest and exposure to complex industrial products would be ideal
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop materials catering to a wide range of audiences including top management, both to German and English native speakers
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving and high attention to detail
- Experience within the abstraction of data and management of large, complex datasets is advantageous
- Ability to understand new topics quickly and work hands-on on various ad-hoc topics in a dynamic environment
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible working hours
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.