Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen, Munich
Market Intelligence Manager Macroeconomics (m/w/d)
If you are passionate about analyzing markets and connecting dots with economic as well as other industry drivers, we are looking for you to join our Market Intelligence Team as Market Intelligence Manager - Macroeconomics. You will be an integral part of driving our proprietary research for our core markets as well as growth businesses in the Energy sector with a clear focus from macroeconomic perspective. This is a great opportunity for curious and driven individuals with a passion for diving deeper into complex topics across the broad set of Industries and cater to a wide audience within the company.
The place of work is Friedrichshafen. Hybrid working is possible from Munich.
What we offer:
- Research key drivers of markets within the broad set of industries we serve through proprietary research, analysis and forecasting of macro data
- Gather key information on markets and macro developments through individual research of external databases, desk research and via our internal research network
- Support the development of thought leading studies, especially targeting new energy technologies and the identification of actionable insights for senior management and board
- Build a perspective on the sustainability themes, especially driven by the new energy technologies like fuel cells, energy storage, micro-grids, electrolyzers, etc.
- Maintain, update, and further develop RRPS databases and models for market analysis, macro data forecasting and sustainability themes
- Communicate insights and their implications in a precise way in written and verbal form to senior management and board
What we look for:
- 2-5 years of work experience within Market Intelligence, market research or as an economist
- Highly knowledgeable about key sources of information for financial and macro-economic data and how to distill insights from them
- Strong academic background, exposure to complex Industrial Products would be ideal
- Superior analytical skill, creativity in problem solving and high attention to detail
- Experience within financial modeling and management of large, complex datasets is advantageous
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to develop materials catering to a wide range of audiences, both to German and English native speakers
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen, Munich.