Job location: Rolls-Royce Solutions GmbH, Friedrichshafen
E/E full-stack expert incl. connectivity (m/w/d)
What we offer:
- As Full Stack Cloud & Web Developer (m/f/d) you develop and improve resilient and scalable software solutions
- You solve system design challenges within your team and across team boundaries in a product centric environment
- You implement, deploy and operate your team's cloud native microservices in the production environment and foresee, identify and solve production issues
- You support junior team colleagues through coaching and code reviews and participate actively in transformation processes
- You follow agile working principles like CI/CD and TDD and focus on values such as objectives and key results
- You drive quality and standards in our engineering community, provide and discuss innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development
What we look for:
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable training e.g. as IT specialist (m/f/d) with several years of professional work experience
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps (CI/CD setups), TDD and API driven microservice landscapes, MEAN or MERN
- Experience with serverless functions, Docker/K8s and Cloud (Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating and distributed systems as well as experience with databases including SQL and NoSQL
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to influence others and collaborate across teams
- fluent German and English is necessary
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible working hours
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.