Job location: Rolls-Royce Solutions GmbH, Friedrichshafen
Director Service Sales & VCA Execution (m/f/d) – Division Global Industry
What we offer:
- Lead the customer acquisitions & service sales activities to grow service revenues.
- Develop & maintain customer relationships; be the one-face to the customers at RRPS for all service-matters within the industrial business.
- Responsible for sustainable growth of revenue, overall profit margin & acquisition pipeline for global industrial service business.
- Define sales planning (operative and strategic) & support revenue forecast and target setting.
- Set up the right structure and processes to ensure on-time, on-cost, on-quality delivery of the service contracts; monitor the implementation.
- Propose, implement, and deliver improvement programs on service costs and quality, leveraging resources from application engineering, reman & overhaul centers, service centers, service engineering & service business development.
- Provide market information & business model guidance to business development regarding service strategy; define & drive strategic initiatives.
- Lead & guide service sales organizations worldwide including definition and implementation of service footprints and necessary partnerships.
- Identify and develop the right skillsets, competences & mindsets in the service sales & VCA execution team.
- Increase digital and data-analytics competences of the organization including driving and implementing digitalization projects to enhance service performance
- Lead transformation or change projects in alignment to strategic targets and initiatives.
What we look for:
- Successfully completed business studies – ideally with a focus on technologies or a comparable qualification
- Proven track record with several years of professional (preferably in sales) & management experience in an international, strategic, industrial and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience in the creation & implementation of sales strategies
- Experience in setting up and managing service networks worldwide
- High level of persuasiveness & enthusiasm with strong communication skills & the ability to explain complex problems in simple language
- High level of problem-solving competence as well as independent & detail-oriented work, paired with lived decision-making competence & entrepreneurial thinking & acting
- Experience in dealing with internal & external customers and confident in handling complex tasks
- Negotiation-fluent German & English skills required
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
Flexible working hours
flexible working hours
work life balance
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.