Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen
Manager (m/w/d) Financial Risk Management - Business Unit Sustainable Power Solutions
What we offer:
- Business Partner for the assessment and management of financial solutions for our customer projects.
- You will structure a portfolio of financial tools to finance customer projects in different geographies and size classes for various applications. You will help to establish solid partnerships with investors and financing organisations based on solid business models with market adequate return expectations
- You will support our sales force on individual project level to identify the best financing solution and to assess the underlying chances and risks within each project.
- Responsible for the creation, coordination and monitoring of risk management including initiation of appropriate mitigation actions to increase business value
- Responsible for financial reporting, planning and forecasting for the BU with regard to strategic planning and implementation, as well as operational cash and liquidity management
- Responsible for project hedging (especially FX hedging, financial guarantees)
- Evaluation, management and monitoring of the organization with regard to legal and regulatory requirements in the business model (financing contracts, Energy as a Service, partnerships)
- Interface with accounting, treasury, risk, tax and controlling functions in the Group
What we look for:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics (ideally with a focus on finance, controlling, accounting) or technical studies alongside a proven track record of business & economic successes
- Several years of professional experience in energy project or industry asset finance, risk and project management for project development companies or in corporate banking or in equity funds
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and communication skills
- Quick comprehension with a high degree of analytical skills
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working with flexible adaptability and a high level of resilience
- Solution-oriented, assertive, open and communicative in a dynamic environment
- High understanding of technology as well as interest in new business models
- Good written and spoken English
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible working hours
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.
Your contact person: