Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Berlin
Manager (m/w/d) Strategic Value Generation - Business Unit Sustainable Power Solutions
- Business Partner for value generation of the Sustainable Power Solutions Business Unit (BU) to drive business value
- Evaluate and coordinate M&A, partnership and collaboration initiatives, including financial / deal modeling, negotiation support and post-merger / integration activities
- Analysis, management and impetus for optimal value generation of future business models including analysis of end-to-end processes and their value and cost drivers
- Financial planning, steering and benchmarking of BU performance and business development/strategic planning scenarios
- Joint venture and investment management including subsidiary and cooperation controlling
- Collaboration with finance and strategy teams in the Group
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics, finance (ideally with a focus on accounting and controlling), mergers & acquisitions or comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity and M&A with international relevance
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and communication skills
- Quick comprehension with a high degree of analytical skills
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working with flexible adaptability and a high level of resilience
- Solution-oriented, assertive, open and communicative in a dynamic environment
- High understanding of technology as well as interest in new business models
- Good written and spoken English
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible Working Hours (RRPS)
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Berlin.
Your contact person: