Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Berlin
Manager (m/w/d) Business Controlling - BU Sustainable Power Solutions
- Continuous involvement in the further development and simplification of the methods, procedures and processes of the finance / controlling systems
- Business partner for profitability analysis of customers / market segments / solutions as well as for cash performance of the business unit (BU)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports with variance analysis (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement)
- Execution of profitability calculations for new investments, new products, new technologies and in particular new business models (e.g. Energy as a Service, leasing)
- Derivation of measures to optimize the cost structure as well as formulation of control impulses based on benchmark analyses
- Contact person for the design of customer contracts
- Cooperation with the corporate finance and controlling teams in the group
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, economics (ideally with a focus on finance, controlling, accounting) or comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in the field of finance, controlling
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and communication skills
- Quick comprehension with a high degree of analytical skills
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working with flexible adaptability and a high level of resilience
- Solution-oriented, assertive, open and communicative in a dynamic environment
- High understanding of technology as well as interest in new business models
- Good written and spoken English
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible Working Hours (RRPS)
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Berlin.
Your contact person: