Job location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen
Business Intelligence Engineer (m/w/d) - befristet bis zum 31.03.2022
Your tasks will be:
- Build, run and maintain dashboards and/or the depending data pipelines (if the business does not take care of them itself) in close corporation with the respective BI solution lead
- Propose BI architecture to BI solution leads and incorporate changes according to the advice
- Consult the business in best practices regarding dashboarding according to the BI governance if they prefer to do these tasks themselves
- Take part in the necessary coordination meetings with the other BI Engineers and BI Solution Leads
- Respect the AI, BI & Data Governance, live it and broadcast it to the remaining organization
- At least master’s degree in computer science or comparable field
- One year of experience in Business-Intelligence and experience working in the SAP Business Warehouse
- Experience with the SAP Analytics Cloud is an additional plus
- Expertise in multidimensional data modeling & visualization
- Keen eye for insight generation using BI technologies
- A solid understanding of key BI trends in the industry
- Good understanding of the possibilities and potential applications of BI Technologies
- Good presentation skills
- Be a good communicator and networker
- Strong teamwork competencies
- Fluent in English and German
The Business Unit Power Systems of Rolls-Royce provides world-class power solutions and complete life-cycle support under our product and solution brand mtu. Through digitalization and electrification, we strive to develop drive and power generation solutions that are even cleaner and smarter and thus provide answers to the challenges posed by the rapidly growing societal demands for energy and mobility.
We deliver and service comprehensive, powerful and reliable systems, based on both gas and diesel engines, as well as electrified hybrid systems. These clean and technologically-advanced solutions serve our customers in the marine and infrastructure sectors worldwide.
Attraktive Vergütung (RRPS)
holiday and christmas bonus
company health insurance fund
occupational medical care
Flexible Working Hours (RRPS)
flexible working hours
work life balance
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board.
The advertisement applies to the location in Friedrichshafen.
Julia Schneider Reissle