Location: Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Friedrichshafen
Export Control Manager (m/w/d)
Rolls-Royce Power Systems (RRPS) is seeking an Export Control Manager to join the global Export Control team. This position is based in the RRPS headquarters (MTU Friedrichshafen) in Germany.
The Export Control team ensures compliance with all applicable export control laws and regulations.
As an Export Control Manager at the Friedrichshafen site you will report into our Senior Manager Export Control and join the team already based at the headquarters and working closely with the wider RRPS Export Control team, as well as the Rolls-Royce Civil/Defence/Head Office global Export Control team.
Your tasks and duties:
- Close collaboration with the global RRPS and wider Rolls-Royce Civil, Defence and Head Office export control teams
- Supporting enhancements to the Rolls-Royce Power Systems Export Control Compliance Programme
- Assisting the global organisation with Export Control assessments of projects, export classification determination/validation for goods, software, technology and services, export license applications, sanctioned/restricted party screening
- Interaction with government regulators and agencies
Rolls-Royce Power Systems is one of three divisions of the Rolls-Royce Group and offers its customers propulsion and power solutions for the future. Our aim is to drive decarbonisation forward and to provide answers to the growing challenges of mobility and energy system transformation. In addition to advanced diesel engines, we focus on electrified drive systems, alternative fuels and energy sources such as gas. With the help of digitalization, we make our processes better and simpler and offer comprehensive service solutions for our customers. Our headquarter is located in Friedrichshafen, Germany. We employ over 10,000 people worldwide.
Your qualifications should be:
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- German language skills an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least US EAR, US ITAR and EU export control regulations, and sanctions and embargoes
- SAP and SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) knowledge an advantage
- Minimum university undergraduate degree or relevant professional training and experience
- Export control experience within a multinational organisation
- Highly motivated and a self-starter, able to drive projects from commencement through to completion
- Able to read and interpret complex export control regulations and apply them within the business
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex regulatory requirements in simple terms
- Flexible approach to working and willing to adjust working hours to accommodate global time zones, if and when required
- Developing and delivering export control training
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board. The advertisement applies to the location inFriedrichshafen.
Your contact with us:
Julia Schneider Reissle