Location: MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH, Friedrichshafen
Data Governance and Quality Specialist (m/w/d)
Your tasks and duties:
- Roll out an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s principal information assets and mentor and train those roles throughout the company.
- Serve as a liaison between IT, Quality, and Functional Process areas to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning and implemented in the systems required.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of an inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners, etc. with a data governance tool suite.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data documentation standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Define indicators of performance ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
Rolls-Royce Power Systems is one of three divisions of the Rolls-Royce Group and offers its customers propulsion and power solutions for the future. Our aim is to drive decarbonisation forward and to provide answers to the growing challenges of mobility and energy system transformation. In addition to advanced diesel engines, we focus on electrified drive systems, alternative fuels and energy sources such as gas. With the help of digitalization, we make our processes better and simpler and offer comprehensive service solutions for our customers. Our headquarter is located in Friedrichshafen, Germany. We employ over 10,000 people worldwide.
Your qualifications should be:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing data governance in an organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality practices and tools
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Knowledge of data architecture and technology solutions (IT systems, databases)
- Leadership to drive a cultural change, provide direction and solve Problems
- Ability to manage senior relationships across Business and Functional areas
- Skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships
- Ability to present to and influence senior management
- Treats others with respect, kindness and empathy
Please send us your informative documents via our online job board. The advertisement applies to the location inFriedrichshafen.
Your contact with us: